[Gllug] 2U servers

mallum breakfast at 10.am
Tue Nov 20 15:45:32 UTC 2001

Im just about to buy a 1u dell poweredge machine for 350ukp via
somebody off ebay . He has more of these machines apparently.

They are missing the cpu's and memory but include case, motherboard +
gubbins, 9 gig ultrawide scsi disk.

I can give you his contact details if you are interested.

Matthew Allum

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk