[Gllug] converting Konqueror bookmarks to Mozilla

itsbruce at uklinux.net itsbruce at uklinux.net
Mon Nov 12 11:19:52 UTC 2001

On 11/12/01, 10:19:45 AM, Richard Cohen <richard at vmlinuz.org> wrote
regarding Re: [Gllug] converting Konqueror bookmarks to Mozilla :

> More so - I'm amazed that I can't store my bookmarks on a server
somewhere
> (run by me or otherwise - my ISP, say), so I can get to them for
anybrowser,
> *anywhere*.

There are a bunch of apps on freshmeat that do that.  There's also a gtk
application which will accept bookmarks that are dropped onto it by any
GUI browser and so provide a single store (it will launch the browser of
choice when you click on a bookmark).  But I can't remember its name:-(

--

Bruce

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk