consume rehash (Re: [Gllug] Broad Band Access)

Richard Ibbotson richard at sheflug.co.uk
Mon Nov 5 18:16:24 UTC 2001

Dear all

> I've not heard any arguments as to why it is legal either.

</trips over end of table into waste bin and gets out again>

Pardon me for blundering half cocked and half way through someone
else mail.  We've got a situation on our hands in Sheffield where a
local are project that have exhibited at the Tate gallery have now
decided that they will have a wireless workshop and might even
continue to use it afterwards......

http://access.lowtech.org/

From where I'm sitting - at home - the entire thing looks mostly
illegal.  That and the fact that I know that the fella who runs it
doesn't listen to legal people too much leads to believe that things
aren't as they should be.  They also use our list for tech support.

Faced with this kind of thing who is it you are supposed to listen to
? I think personally I'll just sit here and shut up :))

Thanks

--
Richard

www.sheflug.co.uk