[Gllug] webalizer and dynamic pages (C question)

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Fri Nov 2 15:22:04 UTC 2001

>I actually want
>
>/test.php?page=foo&somevar=1
>and
>/test.php?page=foo&somevar=2
>
>to be treated as the same page ! ie I am only interested in some
>(about 3) query string parameters.
>
>I speak perl php javascript and some java - but not C !
> does anyone know what the *cp1 or '\0' is about ?

*cp1 deferences a pointer, but if you don't speak C, that probably
doesn't mean much to you. The '\0' is a NUL character, which C uses
as a convention to terminate strings.

I haven't tried it, but sticking a ? in the list of special case
characters in the isurlchar() function should do what you want.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk