[Gllug] whoah

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Sat Nov 24 17:52:01 UTC 2001

Actually, I have a similar problem with my laptop.  The hwclock is ok, but
when running and not suspended, the system clock slips by some phenominal
amount - so much so that ntpd wipes its hands.  Can anyone suggest what the
root of this problem is and any idea how to solve it?  I'd rather actually
fix what's causing the problem rather than just use ntp or chrony or
whatever to keep fixing the time.

Pete

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk