[Gllug] Another Quick Mutt question

Kim Hawtin kim at aldigital.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 20:38:38 UTC 2001

i have several hundred meg of mails on one machine and five hundred
meg of mail on another machine compressed.

its all in exmh MH folders... i found out yesterday that mutt can read
MH folders (but not write?), so, what I would like to do is move all
of this email into one place an manage it with mutt so that i can ssh
into my home machine and keep it all in one place.

does anyone have any pointers to useful UTLS or experience moving mail
from MH folders to mutt?

yours,

kim

--
| A.L. Digital Ltd.   Tel: +44 (20) 8742 0755     | "I'm moving to Theory -  |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk