[Gllug] new railtrack screens

Allen Wayne Wayne.Allen at rhul.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 09:52:52 UTC 2001

I spent last summer writing the IR keyboard driver for a company who makes
the things... the original version used W95... I was called in when they
changed to NT and discovered the keyboards didn't work... They blamed the
MB's the MB vendor blamed the Keyboard drivers, the  original author of the
keyboard code said it was never designed to work with NT!!!... I have to
hack everything apart, rewrite the code and now it works on 98/NT/2000 and
Linux!!!!  so they cannot use that as an excuse!!!

Wayne

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk