[Gllug] thin desktops for X-> was Office software

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Mon Nov 19 10:42:14 UTC 2001

> Another thing to watch is that the standard xterm is a little
> broken in

I use rxvt, only problem I've seen so far was opening a man page it
wouldn't scroll down line by line, page down worked ok and line up, bit
strange no a biggy though.  Might play with the keybindings and find a
key combo to use that isn't common with other things I use. "Alt Gr"
(Alt right) doesn't seem to be used much so might swap it to use this
rather than Alt left.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk