[Gllug] Email Formats

Stephen Harker steve at pauken.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 11:51:21 UTC 2001

On Friday 23 November 2001 10:53, you wrote:
> > and reading it in elm or something. Perhaps not. HTML mail isn't
> > going to go away. That is a certainty.
>
> Maybe I'm not making my point clear enough - I think I'm actually
> agreeing with you :)

Sorry. You appear to have been the victim of a stress-induced,
randomly-directed rave with the rant-o-matic setting on 11.
Actually, I just received an email this morning with no message and
two attachments and KDE wanted to open them in Quanta+ because the
file-associations are wrong and I haven't fixed them yet at which
point I binned the email. So I am going back to my dog-box (which
lives on the fence normally.)
--
Stephen Harker
steve at pauken.co.uk, http://www.pauken.co.uk