[Gllug] Where has the modem gone

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Wed Nov 21 14:21:57 UTC 2001

At 14:50 21/11/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Being able to colour is important - I can get sent drafts, make
>amendments, highlight them, etc., and send it back.
I see you think about the colour blind people when you do these things.
The same happens in so many UI's these days that use colour as their
primary method of comunicating a piece of information which is totally
useless to people with colour blindness.

>Being able to cut-and-paste sensibly with a wordprocessor is also
>extremely important, and again, I can't do that with text.
You can't cut and paste text sensibly with a word processor?  What kind of
word processor are you using?

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk