[Gllug] [OT] HP Calculators

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 11:04:33 UTC 2001

I just saw on S:ashdot that HP's calculator division is closing.

That's a bit sad - when I was ay Uni, programmable HP calculators were
all
the rage. Tales of how NASA astronauts used them on the Space Shuttle
etc.

I never did get one - I went the Casio route, and also got an early
Casio
handheld comoyter with all of (gasp!) 2K of RAM. I probably
can unearth it for a GLLUG sometime.

Anyway, to the point. Where are the good calculator shops in London?
Does anyone know much about HP calcualtors stupid question...)
What is the top scientific model?

John H.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk