[Gllug] HTML mail

Norton Badrul I A ianort at essex.ac.uk
Thu Nov 22 14:13:32 UTC 2001

Generally ive found if you want to send a company a glitzy presentation
thru email you simply send them a mail that runs some nice code to
download and install divx, then download (delete files if disk is too
small) and play a wonderful mpegdivx  telling them how dangerous it is to
use ms LookOut.

:-)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk