[Gllug] WAS Comic offer NOW VGA cable it is.

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 15:26:58 UTC 2001

 Mystery resolved, VGA cable it is, really useful in my case, my monitor
 is already using it.

 Gordon, in my case there is something called IRONY.

 Hope you have it.

 Formi.

--
---

  If you want to kill a red ant hidden between millions of black ones,
  just get a napalm bomb able to cremate an area of about 3.1415 km2
  , oh! and do use it.

  If you manage to fail killing it, it is because you work for the U$,
  or maybe the UK goverment.

  ::WARNING:: IRONY

  If you are so pathetic, yes you are,
  that you don't see why you have to use such a logical method,
  do go to the Pentagon and ask the guys in the funny clothes.
  Do not be extremely careful, though.

  Formi comes from A Formiga, the name of my village,
  Formiga in the tongue of the land means ant.
  And my preferite color is red.

                                           RED Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk