[Gllug] Re-exporting SMB

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 11:10:24 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I'm currently wading through the docs at samba.org looking for a way of
re-exporting an SMB share from a linux box as an NFS export.
Basically I'm being a cheapskate; I don't want to fork out the hundreds
of pounds for NFS server capability on the Win2000 box. I was just
wondering if anyone had already done this or alternatively knew that it
was immpossible.
I can mount the SMB share on the linux box, but have not yet managed to
get in exported via NFS.

Thanks,
Huw

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk