[Gllug] list manager advice

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue Nov 6 10:15:25 UTC 2001

Hi all,

I am setting up a box as a combined web and mail server for a few friends
and colleges mainly vanity and community sites.  the idea being that they
do much of the day to day admin of the box and I step in only as a last
resort.

One of the people has requested that I put a mailing list manager on for
one of her community sites.  Majordomo has web interface for admin which
is the kind of thing i am looking for.

Therefore does anyone know of other list managers with simple to
understand GUI/web interfaces that I can look at and consider for the task.
   I am sorry but no command line interfaces we are dealing with mac users

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk