[Gllug] Thorny question

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 14:59:21 UTC 2001

On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 15:42, jim wrote:
> On 9 Nov 2001, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> > This is aside from their total and willing disregard to the decisions of
> > the court.
>
> Ooh yeah, Bill's in trouble now. He might even need to put _arnica_ on
> that wrist.
LOL

No comment with regards to the effectiveness of the US 'justice' system,
(Well apart from OJ!)

On a slightly askew note I was interested in the BBC program a couple of
nights ago reviewing Bush's involvement in business.

Up until about September 15 both Bush and the Bin Laden family were
major share holders in a US arms company :-)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk