[Gllug] My Mrs. gets involved.

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 19 21:44:47 UTC 2001

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, tet at accucard.com uttered the following:
>                                                         Which makes
> me old enough to know what the questions on Friday's quiz were asking,
> but not quite old enough to answer many of them. Although I've used a
> PDP-11/70, for example, it was only as a remote user, so I couldn't
> tell you how many lights are on the front panel...

Let alone into how many pieces Ken Thompson's deer disintegrated.

(I'd like to know the story behind that, but Google doesn't know it and
neither does Dejagoogle. It must be fairly arcane yet trivial stuff ;) )

--
`Many people have tried whispering in his ear, and indeed bellowing
 with megaphones but up to now he's seemed to be completely

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk