[Gllug] Auction this Saturday.

Colin Murphy colin at ql4ever.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 20 09:37:39 UTC 2001

David Irvine wrote on 19 Nov 2001 15:18:12 +0000

 >Colin Murphy wrote:

>> Anyone fancy a trip out to Gatwick this Saturday?
>>
>> http://www.mca-uk.co.uk/Cat.htm
>>
>> Things like the p133 will probably go for 20, going by past experience -
>> which was a long time ago!
>>

 >How often are these on? They seem to have some good stuff.
 >
 >Cheers
 >
 >David

Monthly.

I haven't been to one for a while.  Last one I went to I got a Brother
HL-8 laser printer for <£5, inc the surcharge and VAT!  It's still
working - with the same Toner cartridge!

The only real pain is it's not very accessable by public transport, 12Km
to the train station.

So, my enquiry about whether anyone was going was, in fact, a thinly
disguised attempt to cadge a lift back with a couple of boxes.

If there were enough people - and we could find someone to drive -
hiring a van for £40 might not be out of the question.

Colin Murphy - colin at ql4ever.demon.co.uk
A man for all seasons, 'specially pepper.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk