[Gllug] Sun Bits

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 10:18:45 UTC 2001

My company is having a bit of a car-boot sale in the second week in
December.

We have about 10 Ultra 5s that will be sold (these are unused with 9Gb
drives and no keyboards).  There are only 5 Unixy people here and I have
a feeling we may have a couple extra. - I cannot guarantee availability.

Just wondering if anyone would like me to try to get them one while they
are being sold.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk