[Gllug] ADSL woes...continued :)

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Wed Oct 24 18:29:00 UTC 2001

Hi,

Well, I think I can conclude that many of the instability problems
were indeed hardware related...this being because said box is not
reachable now and is apparently failing a crc checksum on boot :(

So time to use this convieniently handy memtest disk and check it
out...except this is one of those things you can't do over a serial
console and I'm like, a long way away :) Looks like I'm coming down
to London tonight - anyone doing anything good?

--jcm
(who is just a little pissed with hardware problems)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk