[Gllug] Opinions on Smoothwall and other firewalls

Jarvis, Richie RJarvis at SignalSoftCorp.com
Mon Oct 8 12:31:37 UTC 2001

I tried it and wasn't impressed.  It is very good for novice users, but as
soon as you wish to do something a little more complicated it is hard work.
I now use my own homegrown firewall based upon Redhat 7.1, and love it do
death ;)

Cheers,

Richie Jarvis
Technical Support Engineer, EMEA