[Gllug] XP Protest (Results)

matthew.king at gardeneden.net matthew.king at gardeneden.net
Thu Oct 25 18:21:09 UTC 2001

On 25 Oct, Tushar Joshi wrote:

> Axel Soggybreath

That's SeggieBreckt, like the breakfast.

> Matt (one who works with Axel)

Matthew King, aka TheNut.

> Staples also sold Mandrake in store and Richard and Matt decided to move
> the mandrake display to the front of the store :) The photographer also
> took lots of pictures of us, since we were the most good looking people
> there ;o)

Well some of us were.

> 2 People from Microsoft also turned up, they weren't seen
> afterwards. We are still wondering what to do with the bodies.

In fact, what happened was Tushar ran over to us claiming he'd seen
us, then when we (Tushar and I) went looking for them we couldn't find
them. I can only assume they saw my not-too-subtle Debian t-shirt and
scarpered.

Whether the scarpering was in fact a result of Tushar, I cannot
truthfully say.

Matthew

--
K++  w--- O-- M+ V? PS+>++ PE(--) Y+>++ PGP+++@ t+ 5-- X+(-) R tv-