[Gllug] OT: Notebook memory supplier.

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 20 20:38:31 UTC 2001

On Fri, 19 Oct 2001, Jim Bailey stated:
> "Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses
> are always ready to defend their most precious possession -- their
> ignorance." --Hendrik Van Loon (1882-1944)

That guy needed some lessons in English.

`Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are
always ready to defend this, their most precious possession' doesn't
sound half so clunky.

--
`You're the only person I know who can't tell the difference
 between a pair of trousers and a desk.' --- Kieran, to me

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk