[Gllug] Re: [OT] Google 403 Forbbiden

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 23:46:46 UTC 2001

 --- Richard Cohen <richard at vmlinuz.org> wrote: > On Wed, 17 Oct 2001, Walid
wrote:

> > Hi,

> > I can not manage to get any search in google anymore.

> > it comes up with "Your client does not have permission to get URL
/search

> from

> > this server." See the Terms of Service posted on www.google.com.

> > Is it just me?

> > I tried Opera and Mozilla to no avail! :(

> Works for me in lynx and Mozilla (both mozilla-search and Google direct).

I have tried lynx, and even IE under Windoze, to no avail; it is not the box,
nor the Os/clients; I guess it is Blueyonder playing up!

I can search google using the anonymizer.com; any other suggestions to what may
have caused this strange behaviour?

> It's just you :-(

> > Cheers

> > Walid

> Cheers

> Richard

> --

=====

walid at melinux.com
http://www.MeLinux.com

"Learn whatever knowledge you wish to acquire, and act upon what you have learned."

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk