[Gllug] Spoofing?

Nick Hill nickhill at email.com
Sun Oct 14 23:32:10 UTC 2001

I have now installed mailman on my machine. The control flow through the program confounds me!

I have posted a message on the mailman-developer discussion forum asking how I or they can implement the email obfuscation feature.

If the developers can add this feature, perhaps ftech.net can upgrade their installation of mailman?

This would prevent email addresses appearing on the web but still make them visible on the email distribution.

Regards

Nick.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk