[Gllug] Mail programs

Jonathan Dye jonathan.dye at automationpartnership.com
Fri Oct 12 08:55:23 UTC 2001

Having only used pine (and attempted to use emacs but didn't know where to
start) for email under unix I was wondering what anybody's recommendations
are for mail progs? I'd like to use pgp encryption from the program and it
would be nice if the client supported imap but I might just end up
downloading the mail locally anyway with fetchmail.

I know it's going to be mainly a personal choice thing but I'm not aware of
which clients are available and what their strengths and weaknesses are.

Cheers,

JD

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk