[Gllug] Linux 2.4.12 & ADSL

Hall RJ R.J.Hall at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 14:01:43 UTC 2001

Has anyone managed to get the 2.4.12 kernel working with BT's ADSL.   I got
very very close, managed to get the modem recognised but just could not get
the link working.   I just gave up and slapped w2k on it for the time being
while I work out what went wrong

Richard Hall
Systems Administrator
Information Security Group