[Gllug] [Q] Digital Camera Recomendations

Jim Cheetham jim at gonzul.net
Thu Oct 18 10:23:30 UTC 2001

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 11:05:22AM +0100, mallum wrote:
> Can anybody recommend a good digital camera costing around 300 quid (
> cheaper is better ! ) that is well supported under Linux and
> preferably uses USB.

Not directly, but remember to carefully check the battery life, and
availability/cost of a power supply, also suitability of rechargable
batteries (Ni-MH preferably).

Some cameras just eat batteries ... I know of a Canon bought recently
(don't know the model, sorry) that has a 1 hour lifetime. Not much use
out of the house/office ...

-jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk