[Gllug] Ximian GNOME for Red Hat Linux 7.2

Walid walidshaari at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 08:02:56 UTC 2001

>From Slashdot :
<quote>
"Ximian GNOME for Red Hat Linux 7.2 is out! (Score:5, Informative)
by  Peter Teichman (peter at ximian.com) on Monday October 22, @12:22PM (#2460313)

(User #4503 Info | http://primates.ximian.com/~peter/)
Ximian GNOME for Red Hat Linux 7.2 has been released. Please don't follow the
instructions in the article for removing Ximian GNOME, as that will break your
rpm dependency tree pretty badly.
The recommended procedure for upgrading to Red Hat Linux 7.2 with Ximian GNOME
is to perform the Red Hat upgrade, then immediately reinstall Ximian GNOME.
lynx -source http://go-gnome.com/ |sh
The mirrors will pick it up shortly.
Share and enjoy,
The Ximian release team
</quote>

I am on my third download the md5sum for cd1 wasn't the right one yet!

've a good day

Walid

Nokia Game is on again.
Go to http://uk.yahoo.com/nokiagame/ and join the new
all media adventure before November 3rd.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk