[Gllug] Strange Attractor Talk

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Tue Oct 2 13:09:54 UTC 2001

Alex Hudson wrote:

>Does anyone know whether or not this is actually going anywhere? I keep
>seeing stuff about consume, which is interesting, but I've seen anything
>which makes me think that it's more than just talk - I don't see any evidence
>(even from the website - which I have read ;) of any practical thinking in
>terms the basic legal footing of the project, let alone technical
>implications.
>
>Is anyone actually running it yet??

Emmm... time for some fighting talk.
If you are interested in the project, and are interested in these issues,
then why not join in?
Join the consume list, and the consume legal list.
Come along to some consume meetings.
Help run it yourself - that's the idea.

Quick :-) before I'm virtually smacked in the teeth.

I intend to be at Kim's talk tonight - anyone else going?
BTW, Kim - when is your talk due to start?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk