[Gllug] XP Protest Tonight (Staples Corner)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Wed Oct 24 17:32:49 UTC 2001

I can pick people up from Brent Cross at 11.15 if they want. Give me a call
to let me know, or if you are coming from West London, Central Line, I'll
be heading from there down the North Circular.

Tushar

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 06:25:23PM +0100, Richard Cohen wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Tushar Joshi wrote:
>

> > The store is Staples not PC World, the stationary shop
>
> Sorry - they're directly across the road from each other :-)
>
> I am willing, if people want, to pick up people at Hendon Central and give
> them a lift to Staples at around 11:30.  If you're interested, drop me a
> line off-list before then (duh!) and we can arrange a time - would probably
> be a "wave a penguin so I can see you" type thing.  Actually, I've got a Tux
> I could put on the roof of my car, like a taxi for-hire light :-)
>
> Cheers
> Richard

> > > Brent Cross, on the Northern Line.
> > >
> > > I might pop down - it's pretty close to where I live, and I've used that PC
> > > World quite a few times for urgent small things, since they have decent
> > > opening hours and are local...

> > > Cheers
> > > Richard
> > >

> > > --
> >

> --

|                 Turtle Networks Ltd.                 |
|  Unit 48, Concord Road, London W3 0TH                |
|  Tel: (020) 8992 7008     |  Fax: (020) 8992 7017    |
|  www.turtle.net           |  tjoshi at turtle.net       |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk