[Gllug] comedy spelling mistakes (was 'Getting network cable ties')

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:41:24 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wulf Forrester-Barker" <wulf.f-b at uhl.nhs.uk>
To: <gllug at linux.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 12:58 PM
Subject: Re: [Gllug] Getting network cable ties

>I'm sure I won't be the only one to look at the sentence below and think
'ouch'. I presume it was a mispelling... ;-)

>Wulf

>Sometimes, esp. if you're running cable through
"<mispelling>pubic</mispelling>" areas, it's
>better to go the whole hog and use trunking...

Some of our customers invent all new protocols this way:

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'cust-domain.com',
Server : 'smpt.cust-domain.com', Protocol : SMPT, Port :25, Secure(SSL) :
No, Socket Error : 10051, Error Number : 0x800CCC0E

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk