[Gllug] Hamstrung?

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Fri Oct 26 19:20:37 UTC 2001

Microsoft's Ballmer - why Linux can't compete

    Designed by t'committee

    By Andrew Thomas, 26/10/2001 18:56:45 BST

LINUX IS HAMSTRUNG by the very nature of its existence, Microsoft CEO
Steve Ballmer told The INQUIRER exclusively yesterday.

"It's hard to innovate quickly with the nature of the Linux
community," he said.

"We can move much faster. The problem with Linux is that they have a
collaborative model - there's a lot of people involved in any changes
and they can't innovate as fast as we can."

Full bollocks at....

http://www.theinquirer.net/26100116.htm

Gordo.
--