[Gllug] Grimace :-/

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Oct 16 18:24:03 UTC 2001

On Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 03:59:08PM +0100, Huw Lynes wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Andre Newman wrote:
>
> > Just had to share this .sig
> >
> Caused chuckles around the office, the challenge now is how many
> bad computer/unix/linux jokes can we come up with?

All the bad unix jokes are already incorporated into the OS.  less,
LessTif, apache, bash, bison, slang - just a tiny fraction of all the
truly cheesy jokes that populate Unix.

Sometimes I suspect a person thought of the joke name before they
thought of the project.

--
Bruce

I object to intellect without discipline.  I object to power without
constructive purpose. -- Spock
Bruce

What would Edward Woodward do?