[Gllug] [Q] Digital Camera Recomendations

Alex Hudson home at alexhudson.com
Fri Oct 19 16:00:32 UTC 2001

On Friday 19 October 2001 4:54 pm, you wrote:
> > FWIW, you can minimise the delay by ensuring you have fresh batteries.
> > At least on the Olympus C-2020 Z I've found that the delay increases as
> > the batteries run down.
>
> so it's definately not just my camera then ...

I know that my camera takes pictures instantly - but it has a two-stage
button. You hold the button down genty, the camera prepares and lights the
take light. I can then click the button to take the picture. Trying to do
both steps at once does introduce a delay, because the take light doesn't
come on immediately.

You have read the cameras manual, I presume? :)

Cheers,
				Alex.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk