[Gllug] Off Topic Not a Plug

Jackson, Harry HJackson at colt-telecom.com
Fri Oct 5 08:25:28 UTC 2001

Its nice to know that there are other people out there using remedy out
there. I have been using it quite a lot and because a lot of our users in
Europe could not browse their cases I decided to create a web interface as
suggested by someone on this list. I first tried to get access to the
database which I got and was going to use ODBC but after I seen the state of
the back end I decided to just drop a csv and load it into MySql. After I
got it all working and the users liked it along came Nimda and all
non-official web servers had to be taken off line so I am back where I
started.

Harry

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk