[Gllug] Spoofing?

gllug at uncertainty.org.uk gllug at uncertainty.org.uk
Sat Oct 13 20:13:58 UTC 2001

that's why I don't use my normal email address for this list
(or any other with a public archive)

personally I don't get much spam - but I using different email addresses for
different lists allows me to see where the spam is coming from and painllesly
move to a new email address - if I do get spammed.