[Gllug] XP Protest (Results)

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 19:16:54 UTC 2001

Shall we extend the XP protest and now include the Apache mod for
banning IE on a Friday.  Then the public may understand how much of the
Internet is not M$ run:

This is what I get when going to msn.com: (yep that is even in Opera
masquerading as IE! - they obviously did their homework)

Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com

If you are seeing this page, we have detected that the browser that you
are using will not render MSN.com correctly. Additionally, you'll see
the most advanced functionality of MSN.com only with the latest version
of Microsoft Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer. If you wish to visit
MSN.com, please select the appropriate download link below.

Internet Explorer for Windows
Internet Explorer for Macintosh
MSN Explorer for Windows

©2001 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.  Terms of
Use  Advertise  T

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk