[Gllug] Order/Invoicing

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 18:27:35 UTC 2001

Another project i'm involved in at the moment is creating an epos system
for a number of small clients.  What i aim to produce is a point of sale
system for a store to use which the user can scan a barcode and then
build  an order on screen and then take payment etc. I need to involve a
small level of stock control in this as well.  I've written  one already
but it was written in VB very quickly.  I now wish to write something a
bit nicer.

Does anybody have  any experience of such software?  I've had a look on
freshmeat but not really  found anything.

Ta

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk