[Gllug] LCN September

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Wed Oct 3 10:07:26 UTC 2001

Welcome to the London Community News.
Details are for the month of September 2001.

The User Groups:
-----------------------------------
London Perl Mongers
Home Page: http://london.pm.org
Meetings: http://london.pm.org/meetings/
Contact Email: dave at dave.org.uk

London PM are a group who are dedicated to the encouragement of all things
Perl-like in London.

Details of the meeting and a map can be found on the London PM web page.
(Which might currently be down so be patient.)

-----------------------------------
Lonix
Home Page: http://www.lonix.org.uk/
Contact Email: info at lonix.org.uk

The aim of Lonix is quite straightforward although it comprises of
many points. The overall aim is to unite many Linux individuals in and
around London. Below is a list of aims, but you as a member may not
agree to all of them. (Hopefully at least one!)

Meet like minded individuals to share ideas and discuss opinions.
To provide a Linux force in London to persuade the industry to opt
for a more Linux friendly approach to their services and products.
To assist users with problems, providing advice and physical help, do Linux
advocacy and drink too much.