[Gllug] [OT]MSN.com

Roberto D'Amico rdamico at metascybe.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 09:34:46 UTC 2001

I don't use MSN.com! Just want to make that clear:)

I colleague of mine tried accessing the site with mozilla without success.
It informs you that you need to "upgrade" to IE or MSNExplorer!!!!

This is what it reports:
<paste>
Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com

If you are seeing this page, we have detected that the browser that you are
using will not render MSN.com correctly. Additionally, you'll see the most
advanced functionality of MSN.com only with the latest version of Microsoft
Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer. If you wish to visit MSN.com, please
select the appropriate download link below.

    * Internet Explorer for Windows
    * Internet Explorer for Macintosh
    * MSN Explorer for Windows

(c)2001 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.  Terms of Use
Advertise  TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement  GetNetWise
</paste>

I'm sure you can fool[1] it with Opera.

Cheers
Roberto