[Gllug] Sun Bits

Robert Wood robert.wood at interhouse.redbus.com
Thu Oct 25 12:04:37 UTC 2001

I wouldnt mind an ultra 5, as thats what i used to use at uni :) what sort
of price though?

Robert Wood                    Data Centre Support Technician
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7531 8700      Fax: +44 (0) 20 7531 8701
Redbus Interhouse (UK) Ltd.    http://www.interhouse.redbus.com
Registered in England no.      3607764

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk