[Gllug] Software patents (again!)

Nick Hill t0 at nickhill.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 23:04:44 UTC 2001

I have been discussing software patents on some politics news groups. If you would like to join in, please see the discussion here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=%22software+patents%22+europe&hl=en&rnum=2&selm=3BC9A81F.2040108%40email.com

(I hope this link remains valid- some web sites have dynamic URLs!)

Hopefully, the discussion will lead to a greater awareness of what is happening in world politics, Europe and the role of multinationals. The discussion may also precipitate more informed debate on the impacts of software patents.

I will be pleased to see you there and read your input!

Regards

Nick.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk