[Gllug] NTL wireless broadband

Murray Walker MurrayW at fool.co.uk
Mon Oct 8 09:58:51 UTC 2001

According to their documentation, I was in a coverage area, but when I
entered my postcode onto their site, they said I wasn't.  I dropped them an
email anyway, explaining that according to their maps, I was covered.

I got the email a couple of weeks back saying I'd been accepted, but I'm not
in that sublist of postcodes and have heard nothing since.

Personally, not too fussed either way, it would be great to play with, but
it is a trial, so easy come easy go.  I kinda like the idea in theory at any
rate and at least they are giving it a go.

Murray.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk