[Gllug] Kernels

Formi rcarrera at formi.org.uk
Mon Oct 8 15:26:49 UTC 2001

 I am using 2.43-20mdk, yes mdk, any problem?

 Anyway I have experienced about 10 kernel ooops, while
 testing iptables confs, on a machine with 2 eth + 1 modem.

 I don't know who is to blame, but I think it starts with k*

 					RED ME.

---

  If you want to kill a red ant hidden between millions of black ones,
  just get a napalm bomb able to cremate an area of about 3.1415 km2
  , oh! and do use it.

  If you manage to fail killing it, it is because you work for the U$,
  or maybe the UK goverment.

  ::WARNING:: IRONY

  If you are so pathetic, yes you are,
  that you don't see why you have to use such a logical method,
  do go to the Pentagon and ask the guys in the funny clothes.
  Do not be extremely careful, though.

  Formi comes from A Formiga, the name of my village,
  Formiga in the tongue of the land means ant.
  And my preferite color is red.

                                           RED Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk