[Gllug] Demon email

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 27 13:52:04 UTC 2001

On 27 Oct 2001, mike at redtux.demon.co.uk stipulated:
> I have had several lists complain  to me that they had bounce messages
> for messages that I recieved - wierd

I had two messages for the gcc list bounce, because Demon's Eternal
Routing Problems combined with a `bounce unresolvable' rule in my
MTA... so I bounced it, not Demon. (Still Demon's fault; why can't they
fix their bloody routing problems? It's been years now since they first
appeared...)

--
`You're the only person I know who can't tell the difference
 between a pair of trousers and a desk.' --- Kieran, to me

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk