[Gllug] redundent laser printer

Alain Williams addw at phcomp.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 11:23:43 UTC 2001

Hi

I have replaced my HP LaserJet 3D with an inkjet, the laserprinter is now going begging.
The catch is that it will need some work.

It is a 300dpi double sided, 2 input trays, with a postscript card (in addition to PCL5 native) &
extra memory card (can't remember how much).
Problems: paper sometimes jams (the rubber rollers probably need replacing)
	  the print density is very light (no, not due to an old toner cartridge)

£5 donation to Oxfam to someone willing to drive to Watford.

If I don't hear from someone it will probably hit the dump over the w/end.

Replies direct please if you are interested.

--
Alain Williams

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk