[Gllug] 2.4.x linux on floppies? (fwd)

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Thu Oct 11 09:03:58 UTC 2001

Hi Jake,

I really don't know what I am talking about here but ;-) I do recall
reading somewhere about linux on a floppy or LOAF you may also want to try
Rock Linux they were talking at the last gllug and their roll your own
distro may be what you are looking for.  If you go for the Rock option
please let me know how you find it and do as it is something I am
interested in but don't unfortunately have the time to play. :-(

http://www.ecks.org/projects/loaf/

http://www.rocklinux.org/

Peace Jim

Note: 'ALL' means you MUST have the option and 'optional' is optional.
--http://www.linuxsecurity.com/feature_stories/feature_story-67.html

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk