[Gllug] Evolutoin woes.

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Tue Oct 16 18:32:04 UTC 2001

On Tue, 2001-10-16 at 07:44, John Hearns wrote:
> I don't have the problem you describe - I use the Ximian desktop, and
> use Real Carpet to get the software upgraded each day - so I'm using the
> latest snapshot of Evolution.

Nasty bugs in the snapshots, dating back to the 12th; recommended to
downgrade to 0.15 for a while.  I think you can do this through Red
Carpet, but I'm running Debian and compiling from source, so I can't
find out.

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk