[Gllug] XP Protest (Results)

Steve Nicholson steve.nicholson at yoursolutions.com
Thu Oct 25 16:18:40 UTC 2001

> Culprits:
>
> Axel Soggybreath
> Matt (one who works with Axel)
> Richard Cohen
> Steven Lau
> and me.
>
> Thought I'd let you know how it went last night with the XP
> Protest.

Good work guys, pleasing to hear you were received well.  It doesn't
surprise me that most of these people hadn't heard of Linux.  I would
have said most of these people would have been hard core M$ lovers to be
waiting outside a shop at Midnight to buy an OS release.  I wouldn't
even make a special trip out to buy software let alone stand round in a
car park at midnight.

Again well done, lets hope some of them try their new CD's from you.

Steve.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk